Who is Roku?
In simple words, ROku is a device which can be connected to your TV and then you enjoy your internet streaming. Simply Roku is the company that helps in pioneered streaming for the TV.
The best part Is Roku streaming players are much more convenient and cost effective to watch TV. You just need to plug it into your TV, connect to the internet, set up a Roku account, and start streaming your favorite shows, channels and movies.
Why should you choose Roku products?
Roku devices are simplest to set-up and easiest-to-use. This Roku device come with a simple remote, and powerful features like Roku Search, which makes it effortless to find or search what you want to watch. These Roku devices give you access to more then 4,000+ free and paid channels, so you can stream or watch almost anything.
- Tons of FREE content: Channels like TV Player, YouTube, BBC Sports, Sky News and Red Bull TV.
- Catch-up TV: Channels like On BBC iPlayer, All 4, ITV Hub, Demand 5 and STV Player.
- Popular music: Channels like YouTube, Box Plus, Deezer, VEVO and TuneIn.
- Blockbuster movies, original content and the latest TV Shows: Channels like Netflix, Amazon Video, NOW TV, Rakuten TV, Sky Store and Google Play.
How do I set up my roku?
- Power your Roku device: You only need to power your roku and attach it to your television. Make sure the wires are properly connected.
- Connect the Roku device to the interne: Next you need to connect your roku device to internet. The basic thing to stream channels online. Make sure you have a good internet quality.
- Create a Roku account and activate your device: You need to create a simple roku account. It is simple them the opening a bank account. After you successfully make an account you have to activate your device.
What’s a Roku account?
You need a Roku account to activate your device otherwise it won’t work and access entertainment. This is totally free. There are no monthly/yearly fees. If you add a payment method it will help you in easily rent/buy movies or subscribe to popular services or shows.
Why is internet connection necessary?
Because, whatever you want to stream, that is not running on roku itself. You have to find the streaming content first. Roku streaming players need internet access to stream content. They use wireless to connect to your home network.
What can I watch?
You can watch anything you like. There are Movies, TV, News, International, Music, Children’s shows, and many more. You can choose from thousands of free or paid channels like Netflix, BBC iPlayer, ITV, Google Play, Deezer and YouTube.
How can I find my favorite?
You just sit back and let your Roku streaming player search across top channels for you. You can also search by title, actor, or director using your Roku remote. You can also do that from Roku mobile app for iOS® and Android™. From Roku Search you can know where your content is to watch for free or at the lowest cost.