Becoming a mother is the most beautiful and blessed feeling in this world. Even before this little muchkin came into this world I had started talking to her, shared a lot of things and also made a promise to keep him safe and be with her always.
I have been looking for the best baby products because; I myself have some skin issues and do not want that thing happening to my girl. I recently came across this brand called Softens which is a baby care brand developed and inspired by moms and made by experts, with the intentions to provide safe, convenient, easy and sustainable environment.
So here I am today with the review of our very own @softsens . I have just used these products on my baby for whole week and the difference is visible.
The products are 100% safe for the babies and have been approved internationally tested with required standards. They are biodegradable and free of parabens and harmful chemicals.
Baby Soap Bar – I didn’t use this one till now so can not help with the review. But will surely update with the review once I use this.
Baby Wash – Mild on baby’s skin works best for babies with normal to oily skin especially for summers, it is also tears free. These contain natural botanical essential oils of orange along with Shea butter and natural milk cream which makes it so creamy and hydrating.
Price: Rs 150/- for 200ml
- Soft on my baby’s skin.
- Does not cause irritation in eyes.
- Leaves the skin soft and supple.
Baby Shampoo – Gentle tear free formula which cleanses hair properly specially with that odour of oil after the massage. When I started suing softsens baby shampoo for myself I found it very mild and gentle and was assured I could use it for my baby too. I even used it twice for myself too.
Price: 200ml Rs. 165/-
- This product is genuinely “tear free”,my baby has never complained of irritation in eyes while using it.
- The consistency is good so won’t fall while applying,
- It has a mild yet very refreshing fragrance which leaves you feeling fresh for a very long time.
- After wash, hair feels soft and “knot free” hair
Baby Massage Oil – Weightless non greasy so as not to irritate the baby of stickiness, powerful yet gentle. Softsens baby oil is pure and mild and contains olive extract and vitamin E. Apply gently in small quantities using firm but gentle strokes before the bath to leave baby’s skin soft and supple. Light fragrance with warm cuddly nurturing notes. My favorite product of all.
Price : 100ml/- , 200 ml Rs 175/-
- This product is reasonably priced.
- Not at all sticky
- Has a thin consistency which is good for baby’s skin.
- Has a mild fragrance which is very soothing after use.
Baby Creme –Softsens Baby cream Enriched with the goodness of Natural Milk Cream and Shea Butter. Good for babies for winters. It needs to massaged properly into the skin otherwise resulting in stickiness. I have used it many times already on my little one and there have been no signs of allergy. In fact his skin has become much softer and smoother.
Price: ₹135 for 100 g
- Not too thick and oily, but does the job really well.
- Perfect for winters.
- The fragrance is mild and warm.
Baby Lotion –This lotion is filled with all the good things that you would like to intact in your child skin. A hydrating all day body lotion which is easily soaked leaves skin feeling visibly fresh. It has natural products like glycerine and anti oxidants like Vitamin E.
Price : 200ml Rs. 150/-
- I have started using this lotion and it’s not been long but I see a mild difference in the skin.
- It feels more smooth and soft.
- The lotion is very light weight and non-greasy.
Baby Powder – I was on a vacation for a week in GOA and the atmosphere there was a bit hot for babies. I don’t use Baby powder somehow I never found the need and because it’s not too hot these days at my hometown, but I used this one for a full week and the results were very good.
Price : Rs110 for 220g
- It keeps her body fresh and odourless the entire day and it’s doing its job really well.
- Contains a mild smell which keeps me refreshed entire day.
- Perfect for my daily use.
Baby Wipes – These wipes are so soft that i love using it for myself too (guilty :)). It leaves the skin feeling soft and moisturized. The cloth material is very absorbent. Softsens Baby Wipes are infused with lotion, Vitamin E, and Aloe Vera. It was so soft to use that I wiped my kajal through it and it does not hurt my eyes.
Price: Rs 65/- for a pack of 20 wipes
- The wipes can be used not only baby’s hands or bottom but while travelling you can use it to wipe the entire body, his toys and also anything which he touches.
- I use it for myself too
- Leaves the skin soft and moisturized.
- Cleans very well.
Their brand philosophy is simple MOM knows the best! when it comes to her baby.
Softsens is getting amazing reviews by moms in entire India. I got the whole bundle of cosmetics from them and they did not disappoint!!! I shared my views about some of the products in my previous post . But the best is yet to share J
I am always on the lookout for brands which are safe and local and can be easily found. After discovering Softsens i have found faith in them. My final verdict would be Softsens is a great Indian brand with International Standards. They have entire kids range which is available easily at their website and on all leading online brand like Firstcry, Snapdeal, Amazon, Flipkart, Nykaa. The packaging is great just apt for kids.
The products are paraben free. They have been priced minimal suitable for any middle-class mother’s budget too. What else do you need when you look out for a product for your little one. So don’t think twice and go for it!!!!